Monday, February 15, 2010

Open letter to the one who refuse to read

I'm tired. I'm tired of constantly begging for your attention. I'm tired of catching and sneaking in to fit in to your schedule. I'm tired of trying so hard to be part of your life.

I'm sorry. I guess I haven't understood your life that well. I'm sorry. I guess I'm beginning to be more of a burden than of help. I'm sorry, if it seems like it's always me, always for me.

I hope you also understand that I never intended for any of this to happen, neither did I wanted this feeling to stay. I hope you know how much effort I try to brush off how I feel about you-- I can't. I just can't. I hope you know how painful it is everyday to be dreaming of us being together no matter if reality says it can NEVER happen.

I can't blame you. You are under difficult circumstances. I would really like to take you away from it, but even when I try, I always find myself helpless. It seems like you yourself do not want to get away from it. I can't even ask for you to return the love I have for you, no matter how much I would like to be repaid, I let it go, it's all good, I understand.

I just can't stop loving you. I hope you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share