Friday, February 12, 2010

And the countdown has already started

Seventy-one days before graduation day and my future seems to hiding beneath thick clouds, high moutains and piles of paperworks.

Counting the remaining days of college life does not make me feel any better. I have lost the drive to study, I have lost the enthusiasm on my thesis (after countless failed attempts to schedule interviews and gather necessary documents). I have lost the desire to wake up early and attend classes. I have lost myself.

I can't remember exactly if this was how I felt during the last few months of my highschool or elementary. But I know for sure that this is not normal. A friend told me maybe it's because I have this tendency to work really hard towards the end.  But in as much as I know that the end is fast approaching, I haven't found myseld working.

I need to focus.

It's not that I wanted to leave college (heaven knows how much I love it). It's just that, I want to move up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share