Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We're making it through





By now, my brother is probably doing his last minute preparations and research on his new job. Finally. My father is busy supervising some wood working jobs left in our house, and of course, reading messages on Dateinasia.com. My mother is trying her best to make up for what we have lost (financially) and is also opening her mind to other options (career-wise). My future sister-in-law, well, she's busy with her work.

And I must say, my family is lucky, the Divine Providence listens to our prayers. And I'm so happy, the Universe didn't fail me, just like what Cathy said.

I have faith in the Great Power in Heaven and in the capacity of the Universe to make everything fall into their rightful places.

:-)


P.S. I hope this is not just all about luck. Afterall, after we weather every storm, we always come back, ten times stronger, and greater.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share