Thursday, July 8, 2010

I won't pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars anymore

because my birthday's about to come, giving me a license to wish (ehem, ehem). :-)

And for more license to brat around, I have created a wishlist for the benefit of those who are still thinking of what to give me. (Guys, you still have a month, for those earning their living, well, that's two pay days for you. Peace!)



(In no particular order)

1. A violin-- I don't mind if it's second hand, as long as it's working and is not out of tune.
2. Volleyball and basketball-- Yes. And I'd love to hear who would volunteer to be my coach. :-)
3. White (or beige/khaki) long-sleeved button down shirt (Note: please, no ruffles. And! my size depends on the brand. but you pretty much have an idea. medium to large will be the safest)

4. Sneakers- size 9-10 (40-41), please, NOT PINK.

5. book/s: (And I don't really care if it's pre-owned. The point is, I want a copy. Haha.)
-McSweeney's Quarterly Concern
-A Series of Unfortunate Events (the entire collection) I only have the Snicket's autobiography. :-(
-Architecture of Happiness
-Einstein: His life and universe
-Ilustrado
(that will do for now. haha!)
6. RC airplane (even those helicopters will do. :-) because the real thing costs somewhere above P20,000 (for the cheapest type)
7.  lens filter and polarizer (I'm using a Canon 450D, kit lens: EF-S 18-55mm)
8.  UP Jacket (Are they still selling the Siglo Jacket? But I like the Diliman Republic version too.)
9. Sportswatch
10. A bag full of jellybeans
11. A box of blueberry cheesecake
12. Wind chimes (just please, no flowers, and no butterflies)
13. Back and forth plane ticket to Batanes and/or Vietnam
14. Hush Puppies loafers (for sizes, refer to the sneakers)







15. Newsboy hat
16. Backpack (please, again, not pink and not floral)
17. CATS ticket (it's never too late)
18. turtle stuffed toy (this never leaves the list, you know)
19.  Astro lamp from Japan (tip, someone's selling these kinds of lamp here on facebook)
20. Little white dress :-)
21. Stargazers and callalilies

There you go. I know some of them are expensive, but at least, you get the idea, you can opt to buy for an alternative or, choose another item from the list. And, some of them could actuaally wait until the holidays on December. Just so you know. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Remind me to bring Architecture of Happiness and Einstein to Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cath. surething. :-) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i got my sneakers na! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG McSweeney's! :D :D :D I wanna collect all the issues. Oh, and we have Unfortunate Events, pero 1-9 lang. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. kulot, ngayon ko lang nakita reply mo. ee. syempre ang goal ko ay magkaron ng sarili kong Unfortunate Events collection diba. Haha. Nakakita na ako ng isa sa booksale. Inaabangan ko pang bumaba pa yung presyo niya. Tapos yung McSweeney's! Kaya hindi na muna ako nagfu-Fully Booked. Nadedepress kasi ako pag nakikita ko yun tapos di ko mabili. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Share