Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Alphabet of Plans in Life

Target duration: within 1-10 years

Plan A:
-Take up LAE, pass it, take up LAW
-be a criminal lawyer (corporate law not an option, I have no business degree. crim law is a good start-off point if I want to be a human rights lawyer)
-earn money for my family--including my cousin, Beverly, first 3 years of work, my mom should be retiring from work
-buy a new car, a condo unit, if ever
-travel to my favorite places
-but I still would want to write. I want to be a journalist on the side.

Plan B:
-Take up LAE
-Not pursue Law, work for a media company instead (probably, GMA, Inquirer, Philstar of BusinessWorld)
-after 1-2 years, try a graduate degree at Nanyang Technological University at SG or at UP
-be an investigative journalist and a college instructor all at the same time
-earn a living for my family (including my cousin, Beverly), I would like my mom to enjoy early retirement, within 5 years as I get a full-time job
-buy a car, save money for the future

Plan C:
-Take up LAE, just for the heck of it
-Enroll at any flying school (Omni, Airlink or PATTS), part-time or with a scholarship
-work at a media company as I study
-finish aviation school, be a pilot, fly for commercial lines
-earn a living for my family (including my cousin, Beverly), I would like my mom to enjoy early retirement, within 5 years as I get a full-time job
-buy a car, a dream house

Plan D: (c'mon, I haven't run out of choices)
-Take up LAE
-apply for Shell International
-pass the Shell International recruitment process
-work at Shell
-earn a living for my family (including my cousin, Beverly), I would like my mom to enjoy early retirement, within 5 years as I get a full-time job
-try to find a part-time writing job for a paper or any media organization
-save for flying school, even for private pilot licensing course
-buy my own car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share